A healthy gut will transform your life!
Change takes courage. So before you go any further, give yourself a high five for getting this far.
I have seen clients resolve their uncomfortable digestive issues. And that’s only the beginning.
A sore tummy and achy bowels can also be connected to…
- Mental health issues
- Food sensitivities
- Eczema & Rosacea
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Serious digestive disorders
- Behavioral disorders
- Chronic fatigue
- And much, much more…
Digestion Therapy gives you a way to bring balance and support all of the above. But it takes WORK. And it requires outside support. Someone to look at your health objectively, interpret your symptoms and develop a treatment plan.
Nobody does it overnight. Sustainable change happens in baby steps. As your coach, it’s my job to support you, one baby step at a time.
Why most people quit Digestion Therapy
They’re doing it wrong (‘Tis true. Most people are.)
Get state of the art testing and figure out WHY you’re hurting and if you need to make changes
Start slowly and make sure you’re ready before you start
Things to consider:
- Gurgles, bloat, nasty gas, irregularity, undigested food in your poo?
- Chemical fragrances leave you dizzy and feel like you’re suffocating?
- Acne, eczema, or strange unknown rashes?
- Brittle hair & nails, dry lizard skin?
- Can’t imagine starting your day without an entire pot of coffee?
- Dizzy spells when standing or sensitivity to bright lights at night?
- Get sick or have allergies all the time?
- Infertility, hormone imbalances, anxiety or depression?
- Achy joints and overall fatigue?
These are all tell tail signs of imbalance and dis-ease in YOUR system. They are clues into the bigger picture and how we need to create a specialized program tailored to your SPECIFIC needs.
After all, YOU are one of a kind!
Any of this sound familiar?
- Your GP isn’t taking the time to listen to your concerns and symptoms
- You’re constantly being told nothing’s wrong with you
(and being recommended to a psychologist)
- You want someone who’ll get to the ROOT of what’s really going on,
without throwing (more) prescriptions at you
- You’re tired of throwing money at people who aren’t providing solutions
- You want to work with a practitioner who’s walked a mile in your shoes
Start with an initial consultation and we’ll design a package that’s right for you.