Holistic Pelvic Care™ is your birthright!
While the idea of vaginal massage in the USA seems taboo, “la rééducation périnéale” is considered standard postnatal care in France and it’s designed to retrain and bring balance to the muscles of the pelvic floor.
But don’t get me wrong, mamma’s are not the only ones in need of regular pelvic care!
Myofascial trigger points and lines of fascial restriction can have countless causes from physical trauma like falls or accidents, surgeries and scar tissue, horseback riding, birthing, sexual trauma, motor vehicle accidents, heavy lifting, chronic stress, and more.
I attended my first pelvic health training to explore new ways of alleviating lower back issues but soon discovered the sheer depth of shame, rage and grief so many women and people with vulvas were holding in their pelvis and vagina. Unprocessed and unintegrated trauma and emotions may potentially be causing you loads of tension and pain.
It was at that first training that I quickly realized just how little we as women are taught about our own anatomy and I admittedly felt really silly when I asked my male instructor where the labia was…
He literally replied frankly– “The floppy bits.”
The general lack of respect and knowledge of the female body hit me hard and in that moment I knew women’s pelvic care would become a cornerstone of my whole body approach… Women deserve empathetic and respectful care!
Holistic Pelvic Care™ is beneficial for:
- Low Back and/or Tailbone Pain
- Urinary/Fecal Leakage
- Pain During Intercourse
- Pelvic Pain
- Postpartum Care
- Episiotomy Scars
- Hemorrhoids and/or Constipation
- And Even Underwhelming Orgasms
Robbie is a vagina artist. Through this work I’m clearing old emotions that are deeply connected to my relationship to my mother and symptoms of labia pain.
Over 25-million adults in the United States struggle with urinary incontinence and about 80% of those adults are women or people with vulvas! In fact 1 in 4 women over 18 have experienced involuntary leakage and that statistic only counts those willing to talk about it!
Even worse, women on average will suffer silently for up to 6.5 years before talking to their health care provider to seek help due to the shame and lack of awareness that while it may be common, leakage is not normal!
Women are not one size fits all and neither is pelvic floor dysfunction… Did you know kegels aren’t for everyone and they could actually be making things dreadfully worse?
How is Holistic Pelvic Care different:
- HPC (Holistic Pelvic Care) was created by a woman for women.
- HPC is empathetic and dignified education and care.
- HPC combines both hands on and visualization techniques that encourage and allow a shift that can be felt both physically and energetically.
- HPC brings a mind body connection that balances the muscles and energetics of the pelvic bowl.
Does any of this sound like you?
- Do you have to wear pantyliners and plan your day around bathroom breaks?
- Are you concerned about your pelvic organ prolapse getting worse and how that might impact your day to day activities?
- Is your postpartum body feeling heavy, weak, and disconnected?
- Is pain down there keeping you from enjoying making love to your partner and feeling secure in your relationship?
- Are your “oh yes” moments feeling a little flat and unsatisfying?
Robbie’s work is restoring my life force, integrating my heart, mind, body, and spirit.