Low-Fat, High-Fat, Low-Carb, Paleo, Vegan or Vegetarian…
Gee-wiz no wonder you’re confused!
I’m gonna tell you a secret. We can clear up two things right from the start–
Cholesterol and most fats are NOT bad for you and a vegan/vegetarian diet is NOT necessarily healthy! (GASP, I know!!)
Truth is there is no one size fits all approach to nutrition!
People from around the world have eaten traditional diets designed for their climates and cultures that have been exceptionally healthy.
These diets look very different on paper but have specific similarities that provide many clues into the necessary key elements for a healthy nutrient dense diet.
So the important question is, “What’s the right diet for you?”
Things to consider:
- Gurgles, bloat, nasty gas, irregularity, undigested food in your poo?
- Chemical fragrances leave you dizzy and feel like you’re suffocating?
- Acne, eczema, or strange unknown rashes?
- Brittle hair & nails, dry lizard skin?
- Can’t imagine starting your day without an entire pot of coffee?
- Dizzy spells when standing or sensitivity to bright lights at night?
- Get sick or have allergies all the time?
- Infertility, hormone imbalances, anxiety or depression?
- Achy joints and overall fatigue?
These are all tell tail signs of imbalance and dis-ease in YOUR system. They are clues into the bigger picture and how we need to create a specialized program tailored to your SPECIFIC needs.
After all, YOU are one of a kind!
Does any of this sound like you?
- Your GP isn’t taking the time to listen to your concerns and symptoms
- You’re constantly being told nothing’s wrong with you (and being recommended to a psychologist)
- You want someone who’ll get to the ROOT of what’s really going on, without throwing (more) prescriptions at you
- You’re tired of wasting money on people who aren’t providing solutions
- You want to work with a practitioner who’s walked a mile in your shoes (and actually wants to see you get better)
It’s time to start feeling good again.
Wanna gain some traction?
Take action and book your appointment today!