Low Pressure Fitness
Core. Posture. Pelvic Floor.
These three things are the key to living an active, pain free lifestyle… And there’s more!
Did you know that a balanced pelvic floor is key to having more fun in the bedroom!?!
Have you developed bad habits like sitting too much, hunching over your computer, or crossing your legs? This wreaks havoc on your neck, your back, and your posture.
In addition, standard forms of exercise pile on the load exasperating abdominal pressure responsible for urinary leakage and organ prolapse. Did you know that crunches have been proven to actually weaken your pelvic floor!?!
And to make matters worse, you overtrain the same muscle groups day in and day out destroying your natural alignment leaving you imbalanced and weak in your core.
But guess what? There’s a solution…
You can lift that crushing pressure that keeps you feeling stuck. Because worrying about your back going out or wearing panty liners for the rest of your life doesn’t sound like a party…
If you want to:
- Prevent Leakage
- Improve Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Rejuvenate Your Sex Life
- Look Slimmer
- Mend Your Postpartum Body
- Enhance Your Athletic Performance
Low Pressure Fitness is the answer you’ve been looking for!
Does any of this sound like you?
- Do you have to wear pantyliners and plan your day around bathroom breaks?
- Are you concerned about your pelvic organ prolapse getting worse and how that might impact your day to day activities?
- Is your postpartum body feeling heavy, weak, and disconnected?
- Are your “oh yes” moments feeling a little flat and unsatisfying?
- Do you want to look slimmer and feel stronger?
- Do you want to take your performance to the next level and increase your breath capacity too?