Life shouldn’t be lived in constant pain!
Healthy tissue doesn’t hurt…
As it turns out, trauma like falls, car accidents, whiplash, inflammation, surgeries, repetitive stress, habitual poor posture, and even a broken heart can create myofascial restriction.
Yeah that SCREEN TIME is DESTROYING your neck!
Fascial restrictions don’t show up on standard tests and that is why your doctor or physical therapist keeps telling you you’re just in spasm or there is nothing wrong with you. I remember when my doctor recommended a psychologist… I felt so angry, defeated, and insulted…
Myofascial Release (MFR for short) treats the entire MIND/BODY complex while eliminating the restrictions or straight jacket that causes pain.
You can improve your quality of life and experience freedom again. BUCKET LIST here you come!
While traditional therapies only treat symptoms, MFR gets to the ROOT and actual cause of your dysfunction.
Return to a Pain Free Lifestyle!
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Jaw Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Sports Accidents
- Accidents / Falls
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Fatigue
- Myofascial Syndrome
- Carpal Tunnel
Discover how a Myofascial Release therapist can give you your freedom back.
Why traditional therapies may not work:
- Fascial restrictions don’t show up on standard tests
- Only treat painful symptoms and are unable to effect the straight jacket that is the root cause of pain and dysfunction
- Adjusting subluxations and doing exercises will not treat the fascia that is crushing down on sensitive structures
How MFR is different:
- Treats the mind/body complex
- Treats the 3D matrix of fascia which is important because it surrounds and attaches to each and every tissue and structure of the body
- Invites the body to create change allowing it to let go of tension and restrictions rather then using forceful and painful adjustments
- Eliminates restriction / adhesion’s and frees up the bodies natural range of motion (removing excessive pressure that creates pain and headaches)
- Uses gentle touch to open tissues clear to the bone and organ level without painful deep tissue treatments that tear through barriers (creating tissue guarding and even MORE inflammation)
- Gentle and relaxing (this is NOT a no pain no gain type of therapy)
Does any of this sound like you?
- Your GP isn’t taking the time to listen to your concerns and symptoms
- You’re constantly being told nothing’s wrong with you (and being recommended to a psychologist)
- You want someone who’ll get to the ROOT of what’s really going on, without throwing (more) prescriptions at you
- You’re tired of wasting money on people who aren’t providing solutions
- You want to work with a practitioner who’s walked a mile in your shoes (and actually wants to see you get better)
Wanna gain some traction?
Take action and book your appointment today!